Bloggy Conference emerged in 2011 as an extension of the Bloggy Moms Network. Our network and live events are designed with community and information as its cornerstone. Bloggy Conference exists to offer you a new and continuously developing approach to growth, networking and education in our ever-changing social media world.
2013 was an exciting year for Bloggy Conference as our venue moved to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio! We will return to the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in 2015 with our co-host and sponsor, Cedar Point.
- To provide real and useful information that will empower your social media longevity.
- To help you build strong social media connections.
- To provide real resources for generating an income online.
- To help you gain perspective on your social media presence.
- To help you set goals and find a clear path for achieving your dreams.
- To provide support and resources in your areas of interest.
Who Should Attend?Bloggy Conference is open to anyone with an interest in social media. We welcome the seasoned pro-blogger, novice and those just beginning to dip their toes into the vast sea of social media. We invite you for a time of learning, networking and cultivating your presence in the online community.
You Should Attend...
- If you love gathering with other bloggers for a time of networking and fun!
- If you are new to social media conferences and events.
- If you enjoy writing and creating content.
- If you would like to connect with other bloggers.
- If your brand would like to connect with the online influencers of today.
- If you would like to sharpen your social media skills.
- If you would like to share your knowledge and experience.
Find registration information here.
Questions, comments, suggestions or concerns about Bloggy Conference? We would love to hear from you! Contact Us.